About Us

The Club was founded on October 24, 1955 as Interior Swiss Society and was registered under the Societies Act of B.C. It was deregistered by the Registrar of Companies in 1959. At the Annual General Meeting in 2004 them Members accepted a name change to “Interior Swiss Club”.


The Club’s mission is to:

  • foster and promote good relations and regular contact among the members;
  • organize events and activities for the members;
  • and forward any information received from the Swiss Consulate to its members